CASE STUDY: One Law Firm's Recovery from bad SEO
This criminal attorney in New York had unfortunately experienced, not just one, but several of the many poor SEO service providers out there. The company had spent a lot of money each month in an attempt to boost their brand and increase leads in their competitive market area, yet the firm’s online marketing was underperforming, and he didn’t even own his website.
Client Goal: Maximize Leads
After the previous marketing strategy was reviewed and the competition analyzed, we decided the marketing campaign should cover a larger geographic area, that was still local to the firm’s location. This would greatly increase his audience to maximize potential leads.
- Existing Marketing Strategy Analysis:
- review the current online marketing strategies
- develop a plan to improve and grow the online brand to gain new customers
- Competitor Analysis:
- review local competition’s Google’s ranking
- understand competition’s placement strategy
- Link Analysis:
- review links to the client’s web pages from other websites
- review links to the competition’s web pages from other websites
- understand where the links are located and the content connected to those links
- Develop a new, modern website that the client owned
- Mobile friendly to work on desktops, tablets and smartphones
- Professional design of website and architecture
- Brand consistency across the entire website
- User-friendly navigation
- Calls to Action (CTAs) added, directing leads to become clients
- New updated content
- Search Engine Optimized
- Optimize the firm’s Google My Business (GMB) page
- Employ strategies to get the business found on Google Maps and in the top-3 positions
- Ensure the company is found on website searches as well as on map searches
- Enhance Social Media presence
- Establish processes to increase traffic from social media brand pages
- Increase links to company brand pages from social media sites
Results After Just 3 Months
Want To Increase Your Leads?
Get your free, no obligation quote.