SEO for Tourism Case Study: Destination Growth
Sunny Safaris, a safari company in Tanzania, East Africa, has been our client since 1998. As the internet grew and evolved, the website has had to grow and evolve to compete. As the online competition grew, so did the need for digital marketing to reach a global clientele.
A quick review of the times we completely recreated the SunnySafaris.com website...
what we continue to do
For over 20 years we have been working alongside Sunny Safaris, despite being half-a-world away.
- We developed their very first website in 1998 and redeveloped the website at key intervals to keep up with the evolution of the internet and to stay compatible with the ever-changing browsers and the various screen sizes being used by the public.
- In the early days, it was easy to keep SunnySafaris.com on the first page of search results because they had so little online competition. As their competition grew, so did our SEO strategies to keep the client on top of search results — whether with Hotbot, AltaVista, Internet Explorer, Yahoo, Safari or Google.
- We redeveloped the website again in 2016 to accommodate the use of mobile devices to search online.
- We were ahead of the curve with a completely mobile responsive website before Google announced its Mobile-First Indexing — where only the mobile version of a website will be indexed and ranked (no desktop only pages will appear on Google search results).
- We kept SunnySafaris.com on the top of search results since 1998.
- We have helped grow SunnySafaris.com for over 20 years.
- And we continue to grow and work right alongside them.
Want To Grow Your Business?
Get your free, no obligation quote.