search engine optimization company
How Our SEO Company Can Help Your Business
From Chiropractors in Canada to Safari companies in Africa, our Canadian-based Search Engine Optimization team of experts has delivered consistent business and market growth for our Canadian businesses and our clients worldwide. Our Complete SEO specialists have been providing Search Engine Optimization services since 1998. Our company leaders have over 50 years of combined experience.
Can SEO work for your Company?
Find out if Search Engine Optimization will work for you.
Get your free, no-obligation analysis with pricing.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) involves any number of procedures that help get your website, and other brand pages, at the top of organic search results and ahead of the competition on search engines like Google.
Who benefits from Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can benefit both businesses and consumers by making it easy for people to find the products, services or specific brands they are searching for online. Businesses use SEO agencies as part of their digital marketing strategies to ensure their offerings show up on Google and other major search engines when a prospective customer searches keywords related to them. Most often, a Search Engine Optimization company is hired to provide the tools to increase sales, to improve brand awareness, or to promote specific goods or services. SEO can also improve the quality of leads and drive engagement with potential customers, through creating high-quality keywords and content, improving user experience, and encouraging email signups, chats or video views.
What businesses don't benefit from Search Engine Optimization?
If a company can't handle more customers, then they probably don't need SEO. For example, a business that does horse-drawn wagon rides in the Toronto area and gets most of its prospective customers from word-of-mouth has a full schedule and no room for growth, and has no desire to add a second team of horses, will not benefit from SEO strategies because they do not want, or need, to grow their business.
Even for companies looking for growth opportunities, Search Engine Optimization is not always the best strategy. Sometimes other digital marketing strategies can be more effective. For example, search engine marketing with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising on Google and social media marketing campaigns can be very effective. However, SEO usually has the most positive impact on return on investment over the long run. Of course, combinations of social media, PPC and search engine optimization services can work together to increase sales and engagement.
Will my business benefit from SEO?
An easy way to find out if your company will benefit from SEO is to ask us. We will ask you a few simple questions and provide you with recommendations specific to your company. It's free, and there is no obligation. Request your free no-obligation analysis with pricing here.
When people are searching for the products or services you sell, you want to be at the top of their Internet search results. By getting your company found on major search engines like Google, you get more potential clients to your website, more people call your business and, depending on what you offer, more orders and more customers, more engagement, and more brand awareness.
Search Engine Optimization can be broken down into two main components: On-page SEO and Off-page SEO.
What is On-page SEO?
On-page SEO (also called on-site SEO) projects include all the processes that are done on your website. These may include things that people who visit your website can see or experience first hand such as:
- improving the speed of your site (Both Google and your website visitors like fast-loading pages)
- improving the architecture of your website for a smooth user experience that is easy to navigate
- improving Lead engagement (encouraging people to become leads and turning visitors into customers)
- making sure the webpages are mobile-friendly for viewing on smartphones and tablets.
- correcting technical errors such as broken links and duplicate pages (Google measures what they call "Core Web Vitals" and "Page Experience". A webpage can be promoted or demoted in Google search results depending on Google's evaluation of the user experience)
- improving the relevance of website pages to better match relevant keywords and user search terms and/or the companies preferred sales offers
- image optimization for fast loading on all devices and image tags to help Google understand the contents of each image
- improving internal linking for both users and for Google
What is Off-page SEO?
Off-page SEO projects include all the strategies used to benefit your brand and rankings that happen on webpages not owned by your company. These may include:
- content creation to be published on other people's blogs, other company websites, online directories and syndicated in press releases
- social media marketing - advertising on social media platforms and content creation for your social media posts
- encouraging other quality websites to link to your brand pages
- encouraging other quality webpages to mention your business name, address and phone number
- encouraging your customers to leave 5-star reviews for your business on popular websites such as Google and Facebook
What is Technical SEO?
Technical SEO includes webpage improvements that happen behind-the-scenes. These include optimizing technical elements to ensure that search engines can crawl, index, and render your webpages correctly. It also includes techniques that improve the user experience such as website speed.
Technical SEO is very important. Google is currently measuring what they call "Core Web Vitals" and "Page Experience". This means a webpage can be promoted or demoted in Google search results depending on Google's evaluation of the user experience.
Since the technical SEO is completed on the client's website and server, our team includes it as an important part of On-page SEO. However, many SEO companies consider technical website improvements to be "Technical-SEO" and they may be billed separately for this service.
Organic Search vs Local Search
There are two primary types of Search Engine Optimization: Organic Search and Local Search.
Note: You can find many sub-types of SEO if you break things down further — Product SEO for e-commerce, YouTube SEO for videos, App SEO for apps, etc. — but these also fit under the Organic SEO umbrella.
You’ve probably noticed that when you do a Google keywords search that most results include ads as part of the results. Google always marks each ad so it can be easily identifiable in the search results (see the top arrow in the image above). Usually, the ads are at the top and bottom of the search engine’s results page. Business owners pay to have an ad campaign displayed on Google searches. They pay every time that ad is clicked.
Local Search Results:
Next on this example search results page (see above), are the Local Search Results (the “map pack”). The map pack displays only when the search term has local intent. Sometimes, it is displayed farther down the page below the organic results. Local Search Results usually include three nearby locations related to the search term. If you are interested in getting found on the map or want to advertise on search engines, please contact our team, or visit the Local SEO Packages page for more information.
Organic Search Results:
Depending on the search term, you may never see a map or advertisement on a search results page, but you will always see Organic search results on every Google results page. These Organic search results link to webpages that Google deems to be a close match to the keywords you searched for.
- If someone clicks on one of these Organic links, the business gains free organic traffic. There is no cost per click, unlike the paid ads where the company pays per click on each ad.
- Organic results work from anywhere in the world. Your company location does not need to be geographically close to the searcher, unlike the map locations.
Organic Search traffic is free and can work globally. This is why Search Engine Optimization is perfect for e-commerce, travel, entertainment or information/education-based websites. If your target customers don’t need to be within driving distance of your company, then organic traffic is the best solution for you. Organic traffic is also an excellent source of leads for businesses that use a combination of local and organic traffic, or, paid ads and organic traffic. A website can be in all three sections of the search results at the same time… with a paid ad, on the map, and in the organic results – that’s 3-links all on the first page of Google!
Contact us if you would like more information on any of these services and watch your search engine rankings soar!
as your local seo experts?
Our Guarantee to You
Free No-Obligation Quote
In keeping with our non-competition promise, complete this short form and find out if we are able to accept you as a client.
If we are a good fit for you, we will get back to you within 24 hours to request more details about your business to provide your free quote.
There is no obligation. The process is free and safe.
* We will not use your email address for any other purpose, and we won’t share it with anyone else.